- Immunosuppressive drug methotrexate linked to...on February 7, 2023 at 5:49 pm
The immunosuppressive drug methotrexate (MTX) can be linked to an elevated risk of three types of skin cancer, a new study by University of […]
- The safety profile and the actual known adverse...on February 7, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Researchers discussed the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in healthy people and patients with autoimmunity or cardiac issues.
- Study solves a 50-year mystery about messenger...on February 1, 2023 at 4:32 pm
Messenger RNAs (mRNAs) contain chemical marks that are critical for antiviral defense in cells, according to a new study from researchers […]
- COVID-19 might increase risk of autoimmune...on January 31, 2023 at 8:14 pm
Researchers examined the associations between coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and incident autoimmune diseases.
- Study opens new therapeutic avenues for treatment...on January 31, 2023 at 5:42 pm
A research team, led by Professor Sung Ho Park in the Department of Biological Sciences at UNIST announced the results of a study on […]
- Researchers develop AI-based strategy for...on January 31, 2023 at 12:21 am
Scientists at University of California San Diego School of Medicine have developed an artificial intelligence (AI)-based strategy for […]