Welcome to the Florida Society of Rheumatology website! In this site you will find our physician directory, informative newsletters, upcoming events, and more.
DonateDonate to the Florida Rheumatology PAC (CCE) here:
The Florida Society of Rheumatology is proud to announce its 2017 Annual Meeting, held at JW Marriott, Orlando, Florida. The three-day meeting will host practicing rheumatologists from Florida.
CME sessions for Physicians
View Physcian Program
June 23-25, 2017
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
For reservations call: 1-800-266-9432
Optional Thursday Programs - June 22, 2017
Additional fees apply. Limited slots available.
Come join us and participate in this STATE OF THE ART SYMPOSIUM, entitled “INTEGRATIVE RHEUMATOLOGY - 2017” taught by a world class faculty including global and national experts on select topics relevant to the care of the inflammatory rheumatic patient. Adding VALUE and IMPROVING THE PATIENT JOURNEY thru lifestyle, nutrition, mind body, stress reduction and rational use of nutraceuticals and medical foods in the complex rheumatologic patient as demanded by patients and the payor. Evidence based topics to be covered include:
- Healthy Nutritional patterns and the anti-inflammatory diet in rheumatic patients- the evidence.
- Nutraceuticals and medical foods use in rheumatic patients
- Update on the MICROBIOME
- Introduction to GI Microbiome Functional Medicine relevant to rheumatic patients
- The Biomechanical Evaluation in Rheumatology-critical points in whole person care
- Energetics and electromagnetism in Medicine and Rheumatology
- Stress Reduction and mind-body interventions
- The Rheumatology Wellness Team Approach -Psychosocial and Immune Health
- Case presentations demonstrating the multidisciplinary care team approach to common rheumatic conditions by Faculty and a full integrative team-(Rheumatologist, Nutritionist, Acupuncturist, Biomechanical evaluation, Microbiome, Homeopathy, Mind-Body, Psychosocial specialists).
- Optional Experiential Workshops in: Gi Gong and Yoga
For information on Exhibiting or Sponsoring this event please contact Jeanne Torbett, CMP, CMMM, Executive Director, at 904-765-7004.